Crazypharmacy (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://crazypharmacy.org/website (the “Service”).
Information we collect
While utilizing our Service, we may request that you give us certain by and by recognizable data that can be utilized to contact or distinguish you (“Personal Data”). Actually recognizable data may incorporate, however isn’t restricted to:
- First name and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data.
How we utilize your data
We utilize the data we gather in different manners, including to: Provide, work, and keep up our webste Improve, customize, and grow our webste Understand and dissect how you utilize our website Develop new items, administrations, highlights, and usefulness Communicate with you, either straightforwardly or through one of our accomplices, including for client assistance, to give you refreshes and other data identifying with the website, and for advertising and limited time purposes Send you messages Find and forestall extortion Log Files crazypharmacy adheres to a standard technique of utilizing log documents.
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.When you access Service with a device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of device you use, your device unique ID, the IPaddress of your device, your device operating system, the type of Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
COOKIES are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Examples of Cookies:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Use of Data
Crazypharmacy uses the collected data for various purposes:
1. to provide and maintain our Service;
2. to notify you about changes to our Service;
3. to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so;
4. to provide customer support;
5. to gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service;
6. to monitor the usage of our Service;
7. to detect, prevent and address technical issues;
8. to fulfil any other purpose for which you provide it;
9. to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
10. to provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices, email-instructions, etc.;
11. to provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information;
12. in any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
13. for any other purpose with your consent.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
We may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide:
0.1. Business Transaction:
If we or our subsidiaries are involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, your Personal Data may be transferred.
0.2. Other cases. We may disclose your information also:
to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
for the purpose of including your company’s logo on our website;
for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
with your consent in any other cases;
if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).